Neighborhood 360° Grants
Neighborhood 360° grants support projects that strengthen and revitalize the streets, small businesses, and community-based development organizations (CBDOs) that anchor New York City neighborhoods. Grants of up to $300,000 per year are awarded to CBDOs in eligible neighborhoods for organizations to staff, plan, and implement customized commercial revitalization programs over multiple years.
What Neighborhood 360° Funds:
- Neighborhood 360° grants provide funding to place-based nonprofit organizations to address key findings and commercial revitalization opportunities identified in SBS-supported Commercial District Needs Assessments (CDNA).
- Neighborhood 360° grants aim to help organizations grow and implement high-quality commercial revitalization services through dedicated funding for personnel and programmatic expenses.
- Brownsville, Brooklyn
- Coney Island, Brooklyn
- Corona, Queens
- Flatbush – Ditmas Park, Brooklyn
- Norwood & Bedford Park, Bronx
Who Can Apply:
- Nonprofit community-based development organizations (such as BIDs, local development corporations, merchants associations, and other organizations) operating within the five boroughs of New York City, with a preference for organizations serving low- and moderate-income neighborhoods;
- Nonprofit organizations incorporated in New York State;
- Organizations compliant with annual State and Federal filing requirements.